The Battle O’ Baltimore is an off-season FIRST FRC competition sponsored by The Maryland Robotics Alliance (formerly known as the Baltimore Area Alliance), an alliance of teams across the state of Maryland. These teams have united to strengthen and support FIRST FRC mentors in the area.
Each team will be assigned a standard 8′ x 9′ area. Each area will have power. Teams are encouraged to bring power strips, additional power extensions, etc. and should label all equipment with their team number. Please indicate at registration if you will need a table.
No food or beverage will be permitted in the Pits.
PLEASE use only Gaff tape on the floor covering to tape down cords etc. See pit admin if you need some..
See the Downloads page for site info.
Food and Snacks
Tournament Team Lunch Order information
- Cheese Pizza, Large $12 each
- Pepperoni Pizza, Large $14 each
- Chick Fil-A chicken sandwich $6 each (Saturday only)
- Drinks $1 each- Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Water
- Please submit preorder by 10/18.
- All payments will be collected at the tournament by 9AM.
- Orders submitted past the deadline are not guaranteed.
- We will be accepting cash or checks at the tournament team lunch table.
- Checks should be made payable to Dulaney High School – Robotics
- Drinks and additional concession food items will be available all day.
- Email Ellie firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Enter TEAM orders on google form, link below
We will be using the 2022 rules and updated FMS code.
Please be sure you have updated the robot code to be compatible before you arrive!
There are currently no rule changes for this event!
For the 2022 Battle O’ Baltimore, the MRA will follow all requirements dictated by the State of Maryland, Baltimore County, and the Baltimore County Public Schools, that are in effect at the time of the competition.
There are currently no restrictions in place.
Teams will be notified immediately by email if this changes.
The following rules and restrictions apply:
- Masks are recommended but not required
- Social distancing should be observed as much as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue.