For the 2021 Battle O’ Baltimore, the MRA will follow all requirements dictated by the State of Maryland, Baltimore County, and the Baltimore County Public Schools, that are in effect at the time of the competition.
As of October 6, the current COVID status is GREEN!
Teams will be notified immediately by email if this changes.
The following rules and restrictions apply:
- Masks are required at all times inside the buildings
- To maintain an acceptable crowd density, NO spectators will be permitted to attend. Wristbands will be issued to all participants and volunteers.
- Every participant and volunteer will be required to fill out a Contact and Release form. We will keep this on file for several weeks to aid in contact tracing should the need arise. Then the forms will be destroyed. You can fill it out prior to arrival by downloading it from the Downloads page.
- Social distancing should be observed as much as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue.
The Battle O’ Baltimore is an off-season FIRST FRC competition sponsored by The Maryland Robotics Alliance (formerly known as the Baltimore Area Alliance), an alliance of teams across the state of Maryland. These teams have united to strengthen and support FIRST FRC mentors in the area.
Pit Area. Each team will be assigned a standard 8′ x 9′ area. Each area will have a table, and power. Teams are encouraged to bring power strips, additional power extensions, etc. and should label all equipment with their team number. No food or beverage will be permitted in the Pits.
PLEASE use only Gaff tape on the floor covering to tape down cords etc. See pit admin if you need some..
See the Downloads page for an Information packet, Event Flyer, site info.
Food and Snacks
Dulaney HS will be coordinating team pre-orders.
Click here for the form.
Forms are due in by October 13, 2021
We will be using the 2021 rules and updated FMS code.
Please be sure you have updated the robot code to be compatible before you arrive! (2020 code should be fine but…)
There are no rule changes for this event!